It’s important not to take life (or death!) too seriously. When you learn to laugh at your failures and misfortunes, then you can stop getting so caught up in the small things and live a happier, fuller life.
Below are 17 tombstones of people who knew how to laugh at themselves all the way until the very end!
1. Talk about having a sense of humor!
2. Walking through a cemetery when all of a sudden…
3. So sweet!
4. I’ll have to try this one!
6. You mean I got this suit for nothing?!
7. You can’t always get what you want in life – or in death…
8. This one’s hilarious!
9. At least we can still keep in touch!
10. Talk about taking things in stride
11. At least she was in good company!
12. Nobody asked me for permission either!
13. Talk about getting the last laugh!
14. Mel Blanc, the voice behind many of the Looney Tunes characters!
15. Sounds like he was a real badass!
16. This hidden message…
17. Don’t mess with ma!
I loved these tombstones! Life gets easier when you laugh at it – so make sure to SHARE this post to make a friend laugh!