We’ve all experienced haircut horror stories, who hasn’t despaired after a visit to the hair salon? Being dissatisfied with your hair can be a real pain – especially since hiding a bad haircut can be really hard.
Lots of trends come in cycles. How to dress, music, entertainment – but also haircuts. What’s modern today may look crazy in a few years.
A good example of this are haircuts from the 70’s and 80’s. We’ve compiled a list of 13 crazy cuts down below – I can tell you for sure that I’m not asking for any of these at my next visit to the hair salon.
1. Did she go to a hairdresser or a gardener?
2. “I don’t want my cut to be too even”
3. A haircut – oh, and a face in there somewhere…
4. When you want to look professional
5. Your average fringe
6. “Could you round it off a bit?”
7. I can’t decide if I like the haircut or the glasses more!
8. One octopus fringe, coming up.
9. Are those earrings or braids?
10. I wonder if mommy and daddy mushroom have the same haircuts?
11. What can I say?
12. Sideburns are cool, right?
13. Concentrated volume, maybe I should try this one!
SHARE this with your friends so that they too can walk down memory lane to the 80’s!